Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Christina Hendricks In Lucky Bikini| Beach Wear

Our favorite lady, Christina Hendricks, refers to Lucky's August issue, and inside she dishes on dressing her figure (uh, it sounds like they launch a swimsuit line?),Christina Hendricks In Lucky Bikini| Beach Wear signature red 'do, and prepping for the paparazzi. On dressing her famous curves: "I must be careful about my proportions and simplicity," says Hendricks. "What works for me is structure and something that shows my waist. On her least favorite outfit: "It's really hard to find a bathing suit as your breasts," she says. "Whether you get smooshed down or no support. My husband and I have sketched designs. In prepping for the paparazzi and fashion critics for a red carpet event ".

No comments:

Post a Comment